im new to cutting my self anyone know how to stop i feel so alone in this world:'(

Hey Gen Tusaki,

Why do you feel a need to cut? The first step to stopping is to understand why you're doing it. Does it make you feel less alone? Does the physical pain help you get rid of the mental pain?

You are not alone in this world, honey. If you need to 'chat', type away- there's someone here to read and hopefully, help. But you need to reach out to get help. There's also people around you that can help, but you need to let them know you need someone.

How old are you, Gen? Do you have a school counsellor or adult close to you, you can trust?

Please come back & share what's making you do this, then hopefully we can help you. But also, know you are NOT alone in this world. We all feel that way sometimes, but we have to remember to look around us and see who's really out there.

My love to you

V   

GenTusaki,

I feel like cutting on my arms again too when I feel down. In 2000 my sister in law was my big problem. She moved in with us and all hell broke lose.Long story. I took valium and was taken to the hospital where I had to drink charcoal and the doctor was a pysch one. He diagnosed me with Bipolar and took me to a place called Shepard Hill for 2 weeks. Life will get better. If u want to chat I' m on Facebook everyday. Debra Lane

FIND A FRIEND TO SPEAK TO.. TELL YOUR TROUBLES IM SURE SOMEONE WILL LISTEN XO

yeah i know how you fell i have been cutting to and i dont know how to stop to and i feel so alone to