i just want to give up in my life now i am 36 i have 5 kids 2 of them live with there dad and the other 3 live with me .just before christmas last last year my mother die of cancer and seein her fade away just crushed me ,she took me in when i was just 10months old she was a fantastic mother and then after that my partner left me for a older woman ,i feel i have nothin left now i know i have 3 beautiful childern to raise but i just dnt think i can go on anymore some1 please help m :'(

listen to me hun, your story is soo sad :-( but you do have something to live for, your kids!!!!!
do not give up on thm. My aunty (who looked after me for a while) commited suicide because of depression and i no wots its lyk to lose someone i love. your kids need you and you need them.
is there anyone you can talk to about your feelings? thats probably what you need. to have a sit down and a gd long chat with someone you can trust. maybe your GP? family member?
wb and let me no how your doing in a couple of days.

xxx

everything in life dies, there is no turning back, the only way to go forward is ignore the past and use it as a guide to help u afterwards. death and commiting suicide is not the answer, everything on Earth has purpose, everything happens for a reason, if u plan to kill urself, ur mom alhtough shes is dead she would feel very sad, even sadder and even more dissapointed than u are feeling now cuz she sacrificed herself to raise u and u dieing just cuz ur life is screwed makes ur momma's will sad, live with life enjoy it, think of everyday being a gift and feel pleased ur still alive, we only have one life, don;t waste it, it just makes the world a crappier place to live, just calm down and see what life will give to ya andpray with the Lord to give ya strength to go on and be thankful and make u a better person, Amen ;-)

i agree with the people above me, you have 3 kids to raise, and you might feel bad about ur mother dieing, but imagine if you died and how they would feel, anyways, dont sweat it, life stinks at times, but thats only because its about to get better =)

aw thats very sad i lost my dad of cancer and it dose brake your hartt to watch them fade away. ok listen i was a soon to be mom and i was so happy and then one day i boyfriend and i got in a fite bc he didnt wantt he kid and i did bc i lost eveything in my life so this would help me get better well i said some bad words to him like get out and i hope you die bc hed beat up on me! ! so that nite i simply told him not to come home !!!! well he sneaks in at 12 an im 7 months prego and he pulled me out of the bed and the man next to me sleeping was my new bf so of coures babys daddy got mad and threatin me with his and my life so i run up stairs for a gun and he comes up there and punches me in the face and pushes me down a flite of stairs........... and im 16 about to turn 17 wen i went to have the baby id be 17

I truly feel empathy for you. I don't want to bore you with my "life" but it's time for me to go. I can't commit suicide because my children won't get insurance need help