i was 11 when it started this boy and his mates would beat me up every day on my way to and from school, after a while they took it to the next level as they said and just before i turnt 12 it started the would rape me every week on a friday afternoon and if i got a lift home or they missed me they would get me the next day and i would get a worse beatin there was no escape sometime they would rape me a couple of times a week i never really new when where or what was going to happen just that something would. this went on until o was 17 years old and then it all just stoped. i found it a bit weird but to be honest i was just releave it was over or so i thought but i am now 19 and his friends have started to follow me again and he attack me with a knife last week. no one knows about the rape they think i just had a bad time with bullies at school.if i tell my mum and dad know there going to hate me for not telling them what should i do HELP!!!

are you male or female? the best thing you can do, however, as it seems there is not much you can do, is to tell your parents. I doubt they will hate you, you can move out out of wherever you are living, get your relatives to take you from and to school, or in the wore scenario, bring something to defend yourself :S, though it could get you into an even worse situation. You also have to realize that armed assault and sexual assault/rape are very serious things, and you should take legal defence against this. This is just my opinion.
Also, you have to know that if they attack you with a knife, they may even carry a gun, and since its a group of persons, you may not be able to defend yourself.... Talk to any relative about this.... %-)

Talk to your parents straight away and have them accompany you to the nearest police department. It doesn't matter how old you were when it started, tho you are now 19, there is no time limit on a sexual assault. If you don't want to bring mom/dad in on it just yet, talk to a close friend or a family member you can relate to. If this person attacked you with a knife just last week you must take some action now before he kills you.
Don't be afraid, you need to protect yourself.
You can get an order of protection from the Courts and if any of them named in the order comes within feet of you, you can bring charges. Have the order in place while you take it further. By further, i mean bring some serious legal action against them.
You seriously must think about doing something now. This could and probably will affect you in the future. If you need any help with anything else, please bring your concerns here and we will really try to help you.

This is most serious, and it's not your fault.
You've got some excellent advice above.

I would add that if you feel better speaking with a school counselor, do that, but do not delay. You may be 19, and you may be out of school, but you can still talk to your teachers. They have a responsibility to help you develop into an adult, and it is obvious that this has affected you.

It will continue to affect you until to bring it to the attention of the authorities.

Don't wait. Tell someone you trust and get ready to tell details to the policewoman.

i am female and if i tell he will kill me or thats what he says i have tried to tell the police before but nothing happened should i take the risk again.

I find it disturbing that the police will not listen to you. You must get them to talk to you, IMMEDIATLY. This has become most serious, as this person has now threatened to kill you. You must move on this now before you are injured, or worse.
Not only can you bring charges for rape, but you can also add attempted murder, harrassement, stalking and death threats, which tells me that this person/people will be looking at some jail time.
You are not 11 anymore. You are an adult and you must act like one. You can not spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder. Swallow your fear and open your mouth.
As i told you in an earlier post, get an order of protection, that is the first step toward saveing your life. While the order is in force, proceed further. Take it all the way back to when it began. Honestly, you should have taken care of this before you reached the age of consent, now it will be harder for your parents to interject on your behalf. As soon as you turned 18, mom/dad can't really hold your hand any more in the eyes of the law.
Sit your parents down and spill it. They will probably be upset with you because you did not bring it to their attention years ago. But that's then, this is now, and if it keeps up you may not have a tomorrow.

i have been trying to get help with this for years and especially over the last month or so. it has been really hard though because i dont want the people at my ork to find out because they will look at me differently i just now it my friend has been helping me now she nows most of what happened its still really hard to talk about and espcially if she ask me to go into details.

if i tell her what happened in detail she might hate me and think i didnt try hard enough to get away or not want to be around.

she got in contact with our local community wordens who contacted the police for me. they arranged a meeting and the worden stayed with me for support but we sat there waiting but they didnt come to take my ststement.

i feel so alone and i cant be straight with anyone incase i upset them and the police dont want to know cas they dont turn up and dont even call to let u now they are not coming. what can i do i just feel like all i am doing is going round in circles. HELP please!!!

Stop worrying about what other people will think of you. Who cares about that right now. This is a serious problem and you have to push your pride to the side.
Go to the Majestrate and file an order of protection. This will be helpful in guaranteeing your safety. Go to the Police Station and just sit there if you have to until some kind of statement is taken.
I don't know what else to tell you at this point. You were given several options, but you are afraid to say something. You must give names of these people. These names will appear on the order of protection. If they approach you in any way shape or form, the order goes into swing and they can and will be arrested.
There is now a threat on your life, this is a big deal and a police matter.
If you have been trying to resolve this for years, something just doesn't seem right to me. Is there something else going on that hinders you from fixing it?

OMq..!
iM SCARE fOR yOU.!
WHo CARESz..tEll..! thiSz iSz SOOO tOtAlly WRONq..!
tEll..!
qEt AS MUCh hElP AS POSSiBlE.
Nd tEll thE POliCE.
yOU AN hAVE thEM WAtCh yOU EVERyDAy WhEN yOURE CUMiN hOME.!
PlEASE hElP yOURSElf.
! ! ! ! !
thiSz iSz tOO MUCh OUt Of PAPORSiON..!

Listen to me i am 15 years old. Your parents wil not hate you at all they will be more mad at the boys for doing what they did. Lets say you where in your 30's and had kids....and some thing like this was happening to your baby girl wudnt you want her to tell you. Tell your mom and dad!!!! as soon as possible because lets just say you dont and life goes on your whole family is at risk of begining hurt. You are older and i am sooo sorry that you had to go throw that.... but you need to find that courage. To tell you that truth i'd rather get yelled at by my mom, then having to get ramped, beaten and possibly have a disease becuz you dont who else those son of a bit***s are f*****g. You desire to be happy, and this sh*t you going throw NO ONE SHUD HAVE TO GO THROW THAT. So tell your mom and dad but even tho that are hurting you its gonna hurt more havein to know tht you were at least 30 steps away from making this all stop.
So just do it....Please!!

i told my mum and dad last night they asked lots of question and i tried my best too explain but i started to get a bit angry because they dont understand how i feel and they probelly never will that why i ask for your advice. i have also been in contact with my community worden again but they say it has all been taken out of there hand by the police now and they dont now what all else they can do apart from be around and keep and eye out for the boys.

so i dont know what to do because the police are not doing anything they have let me down 3 time when they have ment to come and take a statement i just feel like they dont care!!

and is it going to be worth it as there is no evidence so it will be my word against his all the way!! what do u think?

You have finally gotten the ball rolling again, stay with it now. Make yourself a pain in the butt to the police if you have to. You opened up to your parents, that is half the battle.
It is your right to see your Majestrate like i told you before. Get an ORDER OF PROTECTION. They will take a complete statement from you and when you are finished you will go before the judge or majestrate. He will read your statement and discuss it with you right there. Then he will determine whether or not it calls for an order of protection. Now, if his eyes are in propper working order and is mind is functioning as it should, i see no reason why he would deny you an order.
The police are not going to follow you around 24/7, you do know that, right? Take it into your own hands and show these dirty sob's that you are in control now and that you will not fall prey to their disgusting tactics.
Of course mom/dad asked a lot of questions and it's normal that you may have gotten angry with them, but they obviously don't understand. You know how you feel, they must know as well, they are human after all.
I hate to say this and i do not mean to sound like some kind of a smart a**, but you have to be in control of this from here on in. There is absolutly nothing else that anyone can say to you anymore. Either finish what these pervs had started, or forget about it all together, there is nothing else to say about this that you haven't already heard.

Bermondsey,

I have to tell you, I was attacked when I was about 8-10 years old. It WAS a friend of my brothers. He didnt believe me either. YOU STILL, for your own beginnings and healing, must strive to tell someone and stand and not fear. HE is with you, I promise. I would also suggest getting into a SERIOUS BUTT KICKING KARATE/MARTIAL ARTS program, I am sure they offer them for womens defense.

You CANNOT let this go and expect for the nightmare to stop. You might go through some "rough waters" but you MUST KNOW that this will not tear you apart, it will only strengthen you !!!

Hizgrace

thank u all for your advice it has helped loads. i was attcaked and raped last night i went straight to the police station so they could get the evidence thhey kept telling me they didnt have so now hopefully somethin will be done before he does it again. i have been havin nightmares about what happened they feel like i back there and it is all happening for the first time and when they cut me in my dream its like i can feel it and i wake up crying and holding where they cut like i think it is still bleeding.
i have noticed my scares are mor noticable latley aswell.

hi i was raped again by the same guy and his mates i have been to the police and they did some examination. but now i have to wait for some test results what if they have given me sometin or if i am pregenant again i have already been through that with him 4 times and every time he has beaten me until i start bleedin and lose the baby i now u might think y would u want a baby if it was his but it was still a living thing and didnt deserve to die