hey guys so i dont really knwo what my average weight is but ill say im fat and i really wanna lose the weight withing 4 weeks can anyone help me im 15 thanks :D

ive learned when it comes to weightloss if u want real change, make it a new lifestyle :) u need to retrain ur body to what is good for u! the best thing u can do is drink water(!!!!!!!!!) and basically dont eat anything that comes processed/prepackaged like poptarts pizza rolls hamburger helper things like that. they may taste good now but trust me it wont be so tastey once u learn whats really good 4 u :) i am talking from experience so trust me i went from 220 to 150, also try to exercise at least 1hr per day, go for a walk, jog, do some jumping jacks, just do SOMMETHING :) i hope this helped a bit

hello

since i know that u feel so bulky and insulted about it,but i had this problem also when i was 18(now 20).my weight was 72,but now it is 58.i'm feeling very much better now .so here is the solution

1.don't eat ur lunch(11:00 breakfast and dinner).

2.drink grean tea a lot when u feel hungry.

3.and do the exercise like running and crunches better u start gym.

4.and play sports.

that's all i did .i played too much cricket and i reduced my weight around 1 5kg.

so that's all i can answer .

best off luck

Thanks for your post  

you are welocme.

you can lose to your weight by stopping eating too much wait and by making exercise .
i and will advice you to merry a man to benefit about your time.

Hi everyone!!!!Swimming and running is easiest way to loss weight and get slim and smart weight loss.Belly muscle are in very tight shape and is not for easy to lose her.

These are all great tips.Thank you this is just what I was looking for.
People put on weight because their systems are looking for nutrition; natural vitamins, nutritional value, body fat and amino acids. When our systems don't find these nutritional value our minds tell us to eat more to be able to get them.

These are all great tips.Thank you this is just what I was looking for.People put on weight because their systems are looking for nutrition; natural vitamins, nutritional value, body fat and amino acids. When our systems don't find these nutritional value our minds tell us to eat more to be able to get them.

how to increase my weight can you tell me?>?

you can increase your weight eating carbohydrate food to also lipids like a ghee and what else that you can eat and reduce a lot of confuse about your self. and also avoid jerk off and other non suitable illegal sexual activities.

that is helpfull.but i'm not really that hungry very time.so how can i do that.is there any medicine out there for incresing hungerness.