im fourteen years old and my boyfriends fifteen we've been together for about a year and a half.
since we've been together we have had sex quite a lot but im on the pill so we never used a condom.
last month my period didn't come, around a weeks ago i kept being sick and i constantly wanted too sleep so i decided too do a 'clear blue' pregnancy test, this test happened too tell me i was around 6 plus weeks pregnant. I FREAKED OUT!
ive told my boyfriend and he also freaked out but he also  told me he will be here for me whatever i decide too do and he he said he will never ever leave me!.
ANYWAY....
my mums been really poorly recently shes been in and out of hospital and had a few operations shes currently in hospital as im writing this & shes going too be in hospital for a few more weeks and then she will have too keep going back too the hospital for more check up etc..! i cannot tell my mum im pregnant, she will end up hating me! whilst shes been in hospital shes trusted my boyfriend too stay at my house and for us too not do anything 'stupid', well i'd say this is pretty stupid! ive just completely broke her trust.
my boyfriend told his mum and she isn't speaking too him or me at the moment, i begged for her too not tell my mum and she said she wont but i need too decide what im doing and very quickly:/

i just dont know what too do my heads all over the place my mums in hospital and ive got my boyfriends mum giving me abortion numbers and other options for me, i just have no idea what i need and want at the moment.

someone help? :( :'( 

i don't mean too be rude but your 14 years of age why are you even having sex?!
when i was 14 i was still playing with my baby dolls i wasn't carrying an actual baby.

teenagers of today!;-|

your right it wasn't what i wanted too hear, not at all!
& i know if i do i will be in big trouble for it:( shes told me before how she feels about teenage pregnancy and how it 'disgusts' her.
i do want too tell her and when i went too see her in hospital the other day i was going too but then i walked past the baby ward and hearing babies crying put me off telling her.
im just too scared, i already know how she will react 'BADLY' :(

Do you have any clinics near you that might have a counselor that you could talk to that would be able to give you information and not judge you? this is a very difficult decision you and your boyfriend need to make and you need to have all the information you can get without anyone judging or pushing you to do anything. Also is there a trusted adult that could go with you to tell your mom? that might help. I think that it is silly that anyone would think that a 14 yr old could be trusted to be left by herself to make adult decisions. and also left with her boyfriend...seems like a recipe for disaster. no offense but its almost like your mom set you up to get pregnant. You are so young and have your whole life ahead of you, she should be told before you decide so you dont make a decision you may regret your whole life. in America we have clinics like planned parenthood, can you ask around to see if you have anything like this? I believe they give you information on everything available.

thankyou.
me and my boyfriend are going too see my mum in hospital tomorrow so i might just tell her then, its going too be hard but i guess im going too have to at some point! im just scared.
&hm i understand what your saying but because ive never let my mum down or done anything bad before my mum trusted me too look after the house it was only ment too be for a couple of days but then she ended up staying in hospital.
im going too try and find out in we have a 'planned parenthood' thing near me! thanks alot:D

Ik what ur going through expect the fact im 3years older then u , u have to deciede wht ur goin to do weither to keep or adoption its ur choice ur mom will probably be disappointed at first but she will still love u she is ur mom the worst that could happen is she could kick u out of the house an im sure u have someone that would let u live wit them , I know how u feel im 17 an still in high school an I messed up 3times in one nite an now there is a good chance I might be but ik I have friends tht will always have my back , I hope everything works out but I think u should tell ur mom asap cus it will disappoint her more if someone else tells her first

First of all if you have a abortion which is just a fancy way of say BABY MURDERING then i will personally come and find you and murder you and see how you like it. Now, if your mom loves you she should be able to support you no matter what. The second thing is you need to tell her right away, She will seem harsh at the moment but it is better that telling her a lot later on and she will know that all that time you were lying to her and that will make her even more mad.

I completely disagree! You are only 14!!! You can't possibly consider HAVING THE BABY!!! That's crazy. Ik someday you'll be a great mom but that day shouldnt be anytime for the next ten years or so. I totally understand why you might want the baby but it doesn't seem very reasonable to me that a 14 year old should have to give birth. Sorry sweetie!