I think I'm gay (I'm a girl) but I'm not sure and if I am Im afraid I might lose all my friends

ok, well first of all, u could always be bisexual. secondly, how do u think ur gay?? thiirrdly, u would only lose ur friends if they were bad friends. good friends would stay w u no matter what u went thruu

From a sociological point of view, you can choose what you are. Contrary to popular belief, gayness is not part of your genetic makeup, sexual preference or activity is a conditioned behavior, affected by your environment and your hormones. Just putting it out there so you are not pressured into "thinking" you are gay or not...

Have you ever had relationships with men? This is a place where you can anonymously re-think your emotions. Are you attracted to pretty women in general, or is it that you have strong feelings for one specific girl? And you do know that all people have potential to be hetero or homosexual, that is nothing to be ashamed of although there always are chauvinists who think they know the "right way".

Maralizandra wrote:

The fact that you're gay doesn't mean that you're going to lose any friend. However, at first the situation will be very new for them, but I'm sure they will understand and support you eventually