so I was rubbing my penis on my girls clitoris and I had pre cum, I didn't go inside her vagina can she get pregnant...she late on her period ,but she's been heavily stressed with school and stuff??please help I need answers

Nope, it has to go inside her vagina.

So it's probably just stress then??

More than likely, hormones going out of walk from stress probably, but if you are so worried that you might have screwed you self financially , have her take a pregnancy test about 2 weeks after your initial encounter.

I just can't have a child now..I know it wasn't in and I didn't cum..so it's stress with college that's making her late..it has to be in to get her pregnant? ?

Yup. it has to be in there.

Gosh I feel better...well I don't know you but do u feel like that's a fact..it was just pre cum ..and it wasn't Inside and I didn't ejaculate

Sounds like you are trolling buddy...

Hu??..I'm not trolling ..I'm serious ..who lies about this..I need answers I really do...I swear..:(

please I really do

Some people lie, i mean you you said that she was in college, so im going to assume you are an adult, and should probably know how women conceive.

I'm 18 so is she..I really needed answers becomes I was scared..I didn't know if this could get someone pregnant. Because she's late on her period.

Please I was scared ...I need answers

As I said before, semen has to go into the vagina and enter the cervix opening. She's not going to get pregnant with semen or pre-cum on her clit. Next time use protection. Or it will be the worst mistake you make financially, got it?