I had sex on new yrs eve and its may 1st now. Im not really showing much but my boobs are little tender, im having more discharge than usual, i cant do anything bc im to tried to do it. And i gained over ten pounds though i dont look it. Im having lots of stomach cramps and feeling pukey a lot. Ive smoked weed and ive only drank a little bit. Ive smoked like three cigerattes. Help! I dont wamt to buy a pregnancy test bc i have no money and i cant go talk to my mom bc shell kill me. I just need opinions on what i should do and if you think im pregnant

Couldn't you tell your Mum that you need $5 for something else- womenly products, school or education related etc. You haven't had a period since new years? If not it definetely sounds possible but the only way to tell is to do a home pregnancy test.

Well i fprgot tp mention when my mom was younger she didnt get her period that often. Last yr i went five minths wuth out it also so im just thinking its genetic