OKAY IM 18 AND I THINK IM PREGANANT WITH MY FIRST CHILD I HAVE MOST OF THE SYMPTOMS I HAVE MORNING SICKNESS WITH VOMITTING I STARTED USING THE BATHROOM MORE FREQUENT IM TIRED ALL THE TIME I HAVE A LITTLE PUDGE IN MY STOMACHE VEINS ON MY BREAST MY BREAST ARE FEELING HEAVIER THAN EVER MY BLACK LINE IS STARTING TO SHOW UP MORE CLEARIER ON MY STOMACH IM GETTING BACKACHES IN THE LOWER A...........OH YEAH BAD HEADACHES AND I DONT GET HEADACHES AND I JUST FEEL MY BODY CHANGING BUT I HAD TOOK A HPT AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE AND I WAS SO HURT BUT IM STILL HAVING THESE SYMPTOMS OH AND I BEEN HAVING THIS VERY LIGHT BLEEDING AND IT LASTS UP TO 4 DAYS WITH MILD CRAMPS FOR THREE MONTHS NOW AND MY PERIODS USE TO BE SO HEAVY THAT I USED TO BE SCARED TO WALK AND THE WORSE CRAMPS A WOMAN CAN HAVE AND ALL OF A CERTAIN IT CHANGE.....................BEFORE I GOTO THE DOC AND HEAR IF I AM OR NOT I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE IM SO SCARED TO GET THAT IM NOT .........SO CAN I BE PREGNANT??????????????

I know exactly how you feel. I am going through that right now. I have the morning sickness, the lower back aches, I feel heaviness or soreness in my breast sometimes. It's off and on! This week I started having mild cramping. But no blood, no period no nothing. My stomach feels very tight/ kind of sore like I have been doing crunches and I haven't! Well the best thing for you to do is what you have done make a doctors appointment. I know you are scared because I am too. I want so much to have a baby. My husband and I have been trying for 6 years. So trust me I know first hand on how you feel. I don't know if you believe in prayer, but I will be praying for you. Stay positive, and know that everything is goign to work out for the best in the end. You can be pregnant. maybe you took your test too early. I took my test and it came back negative 3 weeks ago, but all my symptoms are getting worst. So its a possiblity!!! I wish you the best!