So basically today my girlfriend and I were making out naked. While doing this she rolled on top of me and my penis was near her belly button as she started to kind of hump it with her pelvic area. Not with her vagina or anything of that area, just with like her tummy sort of where her pelvic bone is. The tip never touched her privates but I think some precum may have slid around and could have possibly gotten on her clitoris-area. I came away from her but I was worried precum got on her clitoris area so we used a Kleenex and wiped her vagina just to be safe. I'm worried she can still get pregnant from this, so I'm asking you all: can she get pregnant??? A little extra info: I did urinate before this so to get rid of any leftover sperm in my urethra; no precum made direct contact with her vaginal opening, but I am worried it can swim from her clitoris area down and inside her; also, she just finished her period 3 days ago, so I'm not sure if she even fertile at this time Thank you so much!!!!

If you did not penetrate the vagina and did not expell semen into it you should have nothing to worry about.  You have to go inside to impregnant a woman.  Unless your going through IVF.  If she is very concerned you can buy OTC pregnancy tests at your local pharmacy.  If still unsure, go to your local free clinic and get a blood and urine test done.  I do however recommend from now on using protection for you and your partner.  You can pass STD's and AIDs in the manner you have stated you did.  It is always better to be protected than sorry in a couple months or years.

i dont think tht ur gf might get pregnant.if she misses her period latr dn take her to take a contraceptive pill.if her period's still late then u cn hav a pregnancy test.though i dnt think u need this all.well i ws also in dis same situatn few mnths ago