My back pain is back again. I took Codeine and few hours later noticed that his expiration date is passed. After that I tried to reach my doctor and my pharmacist on phone, but without luck. What can happen to me? Is this dangerous thing to do and how harmful this can be? Do you have any knowledge about this matter?

The expiry date is point in time when drug has no longer same qualities as it use to. With some drugs, even used after its expiration date, stability of product remains the same, if the storage of drug was proper and container is not open. What happens with Codeine after its expiration date is passed, only an expert can tell you. So you need to be persistent and try to reach your doctor or your pharmacist. For the time, I hope there would not be reactions, if you took only one pill.