i dont want to stick anything up my vagina, i only want to pleasure myself from external methods. what could i do?

Watch porn or jus use something that vibrates or rub yourself

Masturbate confidently using just your fingers and a good special cream(for it) that you can buy in any farmacy. Lubrication is VERY important...!

You don't have to go to a pharmacy. If you want lubricant you can get it from any place like Wal-mart or even probably a grocery store.

I just rub my clit

dear relax ,
just relax and let go of everything this is the one u should b comfy with u know , so don't get ur self under pressure , close ur eyes and let ur hands do thier magic just ur hands will b enogh if u let them loose and fantasize about ur dreams

This is my second reply. When you are "pleasuring" yourself..., do you reach frecuently and easly an orgasm? How many each time?

I guess using a store-bought lubricant would be a good idea, but your own natural lubricants should be enough, usually.  When I say natural lubricants, I'm referring to the fluid secreted by your vagina when you're aroused, but also your own saliva.  It can seem gross, but a good bit of saliva can get you started, at the very least, until your arousal makes your vagina start lubricating itself.

Stimulation of the clitoris is the easiest way to go.  Start rubbing yourself with a finger or two, and, well, your body should take it from there.  If you allow yourself to get lost in the pleasure, you'll probably find yourself doing things without thinking about it.  Your fingers will move according to what you find to be most pleasurable.

If your fingers alone don't quite do it for you, here are a few tips.

As you might've seen elsewhere in the discussions, water pressure can help out a lot, especially with something like a hand-held shower head.  If you like baths, the pounding water coming out of that big faucet can be almost overwhelming at times.

Finding some interesting porn might help.  I've always found I get a lot of pleasure if I try to match my masturbation with the action on the screen.  I orgasm just a little bit harder when I do it at the same time as the people in the porn.

You might find your fingers are too smooth, and you need something with a little more texture.  Look around you, you're bound to see something to excite your sensitive bits.  An electric toothbrush can do wonders, with some hot water and soft bristles, and a regular toothbrush isn't too bad, either.

i havent managed to orgasm yet.

Go in your bathroom. Get in your tub naked of course and turn on the faucet. Not too hot of course, warm water. Lay down, your vagina directly under the faucet. Your legs should be on the wall. As the water hits your clitoris, try spreading your "lips" and not the ones on your face. I have been using the tub for masturbation for almost a month or two not it feels amazing and gets better every time. Don't give up. Mine only take 7 minutes and I hit a very strong orgasm.

I use my tub too but I can't stay in long or my sis or mom would walk in

Is it the water that is giving you the orgasm or are you using that as an aid and also rubbing yourself??

I usually turn the shower on and spread my legs so the pressure can hit my clit. It works in just minutes!

Awwww, you'll get there eventually :-)

So you reach an orgasm easily with it? I never had one. I just want sexual pleasure but in my circumstance I can't do what most other people do.