I don't need anybody to tell me I've got a masturbation addiction because it is already so. 3-4 orgasms a day and sometimes in one round. I am 15 years old, and have been masturbating since the third grade. I am a female virgin. But... I wan't to get rid of this addiction. NOT quit but learn to control it.

Okay, I've read and heard that masturbation decreases your sensitivity and makes actual sex not as good. I want my first time. Whenever that will be. ((I'm not abstinent but I'm not completely stupid either.)) to be enjoyable.

Another thing is I get turned on to easily! I have a fetish that is nearly impossible to avoid, mainly because it's a paraphilia for something people do on a daily basis... and I can't believe I'm saying this but... it's for sneezing... :S Anybody really whether it just be someone around me or across the rooms, even character sneezing gets me turned on!

I would love to know how to control these urges... or simply what stops them from popping up. The last time I stopped doing it was when I was on Lexapro which essentially KILLED my ENTIRE sex drive! ((I hate Lexapro!))

Sorry for rambling on... it's just that my masturbation addiction and fetish are in the way of my life, they waste my energy. I do it whenever I can at school! Anywhere really. Can I learn to control these urges, does anyone know how?

Don't be mean...

Well hun, you just need to learn how to control it. I was like that when I was your age and I went tosee my doctor. She gave me a pill that would calm me down and not want to materbate so much and it worked. So go to your doctor and he/she will help you.

If you enjoy it, do it - it's not dangerous! If you are capable of masturbating several times a day and still enjoy it, you'll enjoy the first time with a guy too even if you have masturbated earlier the same day! To talk with a doc to lower your desire is to go against nature so dont do that!

Maybe you have an increased production of testosterone which can improve your desires... do you have deep voice, some "beard" hair in your face, and a clitoris longer than lets say 8-9 mm? If you can answer "yes" on most of these questions, you probably have - but thats nothing wrong, just a possible explanation.