There is this one girl at my school that I've been really wanting to ask out but I have one problem. I am addicted to masturbation. I really like her and I've tried to quit multiple times but each time I find myself only making it five or six days, and after each try I find myself going crazy. The only reason I find this a problem is that I can't see myself being in a committed relationship if I can't control by urges. Is there anything that I can do to break this habit?

You are not addicted to masturbation. An addiction is much, much worse what you have is normal there are guys who do it daily maybe once or twice or a day which is also normal.

Addiction to masturbation means you break plans with friends, family and others to do it. Lose urges to do anything but masturbate. You can get with girl and still have masturbate. There are men who are married and still do it even if they get sex daily.

Unknowntruth is correct. If you masturbate several times a day, every day, it becomes a problem. Masturbation for the most part is a private activity unless your partner is open to it. Your not jacking off while asking her out at that moment are you? If not, then dont worry about it and ask her out.

Holmestrix

I tried that once. I met a girl I really liked when I was about 12 and I thought I was being unfaithful to her if I masturbated. I lasted about a week.

What a waste that was. All it did was make me feel bad and she didn't care anyway because she didn't know about it.

That's what happens to turned on little boys like us. Now were just big turned on boys.
Holmestrix