hi, I'm a 15 year old boy and i have a foot fetish towards other boys that are my age and younger. I don't like having this fetish because I don't want to grow up to be gay. i want to be attracted to women. is there anything i can do to get rid of this fetish and become attracted to women?

Despite what most people think, fetishism is something that we learn trough life – it’s not hereditary. That means that even though most psychologists think of fetishism as of something that is just a normal variation of human sexuality, but only until it becomes too big of a problem for the person who is experiencing all of that. That’s why there are proven therapy methods for treating these issues and if you feel that this situation is becoming too big of a problem it wouldn’t hurt to find out or try consulting with your physician about therapists that are available to you. When did this start? Thing is, you are 15, its perfectly normal and expected that you feel and think things that seem to go a little bit beyond expected, that really doesn’t have to mean anything for your future life.

to answer your question, i was interested in feet when i was 8 years old but it didnt become a sexual fetish until i started puberty at around age 13 or 14.

And is it still a fetish for you Guest? How old are you now?

im 15 years old now, and its still a fetish and a problem for me.

i have the same fetish and im 19 but i have a fetish for women and i cant preform sex period all i want is footjobs and to suck toes PLEASE HELP im also a virgin because of this and it has chased away alot of people who i really care for :$

HAHAHA! i got a foot fetish too...but with women. my advice is to look at a girls foot umtil you feel that ypuve acomplished something in life

I have the same Problem Im 15 too and Im Having a foot fetish for women. When I was Small I always Wanted to smell my teacher's feet when we were cleaning up the office I would always try to clean under the desks of my teacher so that I can smell their feet. Now that Im 15 Icouldnt controll it one time so I licked my girl friend's feet and sucked on her toes she didnt like it and left. After that the roomer is spread all around that " I like Feet" This is why I want to stop having this fetish anymore. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Look. I'm 22. and still have a foot fetish, i realized im attractive to feet when i was 3 or 4 years old, and i was attracted to every kinda feet (male or female as well)until i reached the 14-15 and somehow i just started to like womens feet, first the smaller ones with pretty toes and high arches, and later some kinda latina feet, and now im addicted to longer toes and skinny feet.

Well I dunno what to do about it, but I am gay and I LOVE feet. It just happened. I dunno. I always look at guys feet when they walk barefoot and I just can't help it. I just started liking white guys feet, first long toes and high arches, and then I started liking smaller feet with flatter soles. Now I just like good looking feet and its a burden, but I just keep it to myself.:-)

Then you would lovE my feet

I do too but to ones a little younger and women. Look at women barefoot like get some pics off google then masterbate of if u have a crush look I her Facebook to see if she has barefoot photos

look man u cant get rid of this fetish it will stay with you just keep it to yourself and it will be fine :)

Foot fetish usually starts really early in life.  More guys have it than girls, not sure why.  Chances are less than 0.01 percent that you can get rid of it.  Once you have it, you have it forever, unless you go through a foot phase where you find yourself watching other guys' feet.  I have had the fetish since i was 4 years old.  here is a good article, http://www.malefeetcalendar.com/footfetish.html  There is nothing abnormal or sick or wrong with liking other men's feet.  a lot of people have the fetish.               

hey people guest i also have a foot fetish and i am onley 10 as long as you can resist the urge to do something like that you should be fine. you should try and watch videos about foot fetishes it helps me keep my fetish under control.but evrey person has something about themselves that they dont want anyone to know agout.it is okay it is very normel to have a foot fetish.but dont worry youll find someone who you will like for themselves not the fetish.

:|