i am 21 years old..i had my period on 8th feb n ends on 14th feb. i had sex on 19th feb wit my bf and NEVER had any sex after that..during sex,my bf put on a condom and ejaculate outside of me. however before that,he masturbated in the toilet..i also had my period on 9th march and 7th april. 2 weeks before i had my period in april,i felt cramps in my stomach,headaches and little backaches..i think the headaches are due to me looking at the computer too much and the backaches i also had it before i met my bf..may i know does that mean im not pregnant?? i really doesnt want to get pregnant..plzzzzzz help me anyone?? is my period consider regular or missed?? i really need all of your opinions,thanxx!!

Hi Tata,

Your period seems very regular, 28-29 days.

I don't think you are pregnant from your description. You've had 2 periods since you last had sex. He also wore a condom and didn't ejaculate in you. Did they appear to be "normal" periods?

You can take a test at any point but I'm betting it shows negative.

Hope it helps.

tq medic-dan..it is a normal period which is red in colour. however,may i know if it's brown,does it meant anything??

Brown usually means older blood and endometrial tissues (uterine lining). The closer to red the newer it is.

It could also indicate an STD if accompanied by other symptoms.

Hope it helps.