Hi me and my girlfriend of 6 months just had sex and I noticed dat there was a sticky blob on my chest and I have looked into it and I think it may be "pre-cum" I'm getting worried because I could have put some of that sticky stuff in her. I did not ejaculate in her and we wore a condom half the time. I also have a theory that the sticky blob may have been loon from condom or some discharge from her. It may also be saliva. Please help me I'm worried she may get pregnant!! And I'm so stressed:(

Danty, the chance you got her pregnant by precum, which in the first place may not be precum, is very low. There is nothing you should be worried about. If you did not ejaculate inside of her then she is definitely not pregnant. Have in mind that a lot of people use pull out method, without any condoms and they have no problems whatsoever. You would think that their girls would get pregnant by precum but that is not the case.

So , relax and do not be worried. If you did not ejaculate inside she is not pregnant. Plus you wore a condom and everything. From my point of view there is absolutely no way. But if you get so worried easily next time use some protection like condoms (all the time) or ask your girlfriend to start taking birth control pills.

Thank you !!! She is taking morning after pills and we will not do same thing again! And i was worrying cuz im 15 and i cant mess up my life with a child!! So thank you so much!

Hi me and my girlfriend have been experiencing problems and wer wandering if you could help us again we are very worried!

My girlfriend has descovered that her nipples recently turned white aswell as being sore.. ? Any ideas of what may be happening?

She has also had a sore lower abdominal region cramping and stuff? She says its just under bellybutton and above pubic hair line? Any suggestions? Do u think it might be signs of a pregnancy?

Thanks..

Hi, i read the posts above and was wondering how many morning after pills your girlfriend has taken?? i understand cumming inside and sex without a condom feels great but those pills are 50 or more dollars ea and you can buy condoms for weeks without having to buy those... a female is only supposed to take 2 of those pills in a year and if over done... she might have some serious injuries inside of her. i would go to a doctor right away!!! and just start using condoms... you're still young and just don't think about getting someone pregnant. you have chances to get sexually transmitted diseases... think about it. you can wear a condom for the duration of sex.. or you can live with a life threatening virus for the rest of your life. and even worse, girls find that trashy and if you have an STD those "dime" pieces or girls you may want to wife up might run away.