Hi Well Iv Been Vegan For 12 months now which that means i have not had any chicken meat diary products or fish.but im haveing alot of problems like im always tired and i have to go to the bathroom alot like everytime i eat something i have to go.and i have really bad pains in my upper chest it feels like a heartattack.Please please tell me whats going on

Are you taking vitamin supplements?

Obviously since vegans no longer consume any dairy or meat products, they are often lacking in Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, Iodine and Iron.

Which is why it is highly reccomended to take vitamin supplements with a vegan diet. To make sure you are fully nourished with your vegan diet.

It is very important that you are maintaining a healthy intake of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, and lots of water, in order to maintain your health.

Hope that helps in some way!