Long story short, was gonna have sex for the first time but couldn't get hard and now when I try to jack it I can't get hard. This has never been a problem befote. I can't get a bone and I have ways been able to get one. What is wrong with me? I'm freaking out

Hey there I I understand your concern..... what happened when you couldn't get an erection? What did the girl say?  When was the last time you ejaculated and when you tried masturbating did watch porn at all?

I am a frequent masturbater. I do look at porn. The girl just said to try another time but it's done with her. I tried to look at porn but I just couldn't get going

How old are you? Getting an erection is like a 90% mental process... were you nervous at all when you tried having sex? How long has it been since your last ejaculation before trying to have sex?

Well I am 18 and have always been able to get erections. Honestly it didn't work out with this girl and im feeling down. I masturbated fine about 30 hours before this happened.

I was nervous and I was kind of shaky

Oh and this all happened about four days ago