Okay two nights ago I was at a party and I started drinking for the first time, everyone else was drinking as well. I didn't get wasted or anything because I remember everything from the party, I just had enough to feel good.

Before the night was over I ended up have sex without a condom on with a very hot girl in my opinion. We made out for 20 or so minutes feeling each other up in the process. I was also in the a room with 2 other couples that were making out/ about to have sex, but honestly that didn't bother me. After our make out session we took each others cloths off, I was pretty hard and she started dry jerking me which felt amazing and I thought I was going to cum any second, thankfully she stopped and put her mouth around my penis and got it a little wet so I could get it in her p***y. Now she rode on top for probably 5 minutes before she got tired and asked me to do the work. Now I don't want this part to come off as bragging or anything, but I'm a pretty in shape kid. I was able to go hard on her for over 20min at constant fast pace. She was moaning and everything and I was happy it felt good. Now from what I've read and talked about amongst my guy friends, we watch porn and jack off it regularly. When I jack off I DO NOT last anywhere near 20min. Not only did I last 25 minutes so far on my first time having sex with a beautiful girl, she got back on top for awhile. After she wanted to switch again and it was my turn I noticed that I was losing the hard even though i was doing everything I ever wanted to do while having sex(hickys,sucking her tits,and kissing). But I got on top and went literally till i broke down, I was sweating more than anything that Ive done and was just exhausted my abs killed. I had to stop after I'm going to say 40-45min.

Now my problem is I didn't cum, I lost my hard, I haven't got a boner since having sex which was three days ago(besides the next morning I jacked off cause I was told I had blue balls). I almost freaking depressed and now I feel like my penises broke in a way

My own solutions I've come up with would be stop jerking and looking at porn.

If your really worried, you can always ask your doctor if you feel comfortable, they may have the answer

Yea I last 30 min to an hour its best to do it in the shower cause I aswell over heat keep water about room temp and get it on I hardly over heat until I am done at that point but after a while ur core will be a real 6 pack