I was on the pill, but I am not anymore. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex,. He always pulls out, and it is never a big deal. Well a week later, I started having cramps and my nipples were very sore and were always perking for about a week. They hurt really bad. I was having headaches, very tired, a lot of white discharge, (way more than usual) and crusty discharge too, then my boobs stopped hurting and I started having lower back pain, and I still had cramps and headaches. I then started getting nauseous randomly through out the day. Then I got my period, which was weird, it was heavy then light, ad so on, And it ended after 3 days. I would drink caffeine and it made me sick for the rest of the day, I was almost throwing up. I was getting dizzy randomly. Now my lower back hurts very bad all day, even when I lay down, I get very nauseous in the car and at night, I get a pinching feeling when I bend over on my left side. I'm hungry a lot but nothing sounds good, I get sick thinking of food. I have been getting hot flashes a lot,

Could I be pregnant? I took a test a few weeks ago and it said negative, but I just feel like I might have took it too early?