Hey everyone I'm very scared and nervous right now so I need some help and not some criticism. I've been researching this topic on the Internet for a couple days, even called a teen pregnancy hotline with the majority of the answers being no you can't get pregnant but I feel I need to describe my exact situation. Anyways, on Saturday, June 1st my girlfriend and I were having fun with each other. She gave me a ha****b and I ejaculated on her bed, a little on my shorts, and on her hand. We immediately stood up and she went to wash her hands in the sink with soap and water while I dried my penis off with a towel ( I am fairly sure NO semen got on my hand as I was drying my penis with the towel unless I possibly touched my penis after I dried it off to put my pants back on) after that we covered up her bed with a big cover and turned on a movie. For a about 10 minutes or so we snuggled and kissed a little bit. We then got excited again and I gave her oral. Then I put my finger into her vagina about a 1/2 inch (she's veryyyy tight and is a virgin) for about 5 seconds. That's all that happened an then we went to another room to watch a baseball game. Once I got home however I got scared and begun to think what if the finger I used to put in her had a bit of sperm left on it that could of possibly got her pregnant? I'm almost positive my hand was COMPLETELY dry when I put my finger in (that is if I even got some on my finger from drying off with the towel ^) and it was a good 10 minutes if not more between possibly have gotten semen on my hand to outing my finger in her vagina. A side note she had 5 days left till her period started so its very likely she was NOT ovulating as she is very regular. It is now Wednesday and her period is due to start Friday. I also have OCD and continue to worry about things so something to put my mind at ease would be great thank you in advance for reading this long message I just feel I needed to be thorough.

me n my girlfrnd were just making out..and i rubbed my penis on her vagina..i'm pretty sure it didn't enter her vagina as she is virgin..and now i'm scared what if she gets pregnant..is there any chance?? plz help..