i have only started getting addicted to ice cubes last year. I just eat them because they are crunchy. I f i go to the pub for lunch i will always eat the ice afterwards, same with mcdonalds. I once just got the tray and ate from it. If i could go to the service station and buy a bag of ice, it would be gone really quick. I love it so much, for some reason only cause its crunchy helpp

Howdy Bk15,

Craving to chew ice is commonly known as "Pica". Craving and chewing ice (pagophagia) is often associated with iron deficiency anemia or due to poor nutrition can cause you to crave chewing ice. Some individuals, pica is a sign of emotional problems, such as stress, obsessive-compulsive disorder or a developmental disorder. A thorough medical evaluation can help determine if pica is due to an underlying medical condition. If the cause of pica is an emotional or developmental issue, cognitive behavioral therapy may be helpful.

Im the saame way lol

Ikno...itll mess ul ur teeth after a while tho wen u get older