I am only 32 and already have migraines, but few days ago I felt this “ice pick headache” .. like someone would take a needle and stab it into my head!!! The pain is unbearable… it lasted for about 5 sec and then went away… today was the same … actual pain was here for 5 sec, but I still somehow feel the consequence… I am terrified what this might be…

Hey,
I suggest you visit your physician… mine prescribed me Advil for ice pick headaches… it helped … otherwise, I also have problems with migraines, but I am older (55) and had trouble with ice pick headaches.

hi my husband was having pain in his head to but he said it feltn like a screw going into his head the said it has to due with his sinises they called it siutitis he had a mri done and they put him on steroids for a week and pain pills hope this helped

wen i was 14-15 i suffured from migraines i used to get them every day n had to be in darkness i went to doctors n was put on amytriptilin it worked i dont take them no more n i havnt had migraine since

im 17 and smoked to much weed one time in a friends backyard. we went back inside and a few minutes later my head started feeling really weird. then like that it felt like there was a needle going into the top, back, right corner of my head. the pain was unbearable and almost called an ambulance for myself. this was 2 years ago and still today i can feel this pain in my head all the time, even if im not smoking. i havent smoked in a really long time and i cant figure out what it is or why it has happened but i could really use the help or suggestions to help stop it, thank you