I need some info about sharp head pain I suffer from lately. It happens that that sharp head pain awakes me in the middle of the night and it feels like sharp peaks into right side of my head. I mean this pain doesn’t last long not even a minute but its terrifying and I’m afraid if this sharp head pain may be a symptom of some more severe disease brain related.

It’s more likely you have migraines headaches, actually what you have described sounds like you suffer from the so called – ice pick headaches- because you feel like someone stabs ice peck into your head. I know it for I also experience occasionally that terrible sharp head pain. it is true that are short but painful but usually this head pain is not related to some more serious condition it is actually a headache problem that is more common in people who suffers from migraine headaches. I have a classic migraine also but also am suffering from sharp head pain that comes separately sometimes even a few times in a day. I never even managed to use a medication for the head pain is so short I can’t even react. But I’ve heard there’re some medications called NSAID that can prevent those headaches but I decided not to use them for their side effects such as heartburn, nausea and even bleeding problems and gastric ulcers. Anyway this sharp head pain you seem to suffer from is better to be checked out by headaches specialist just to make sure it’s not a sign of some more severe disease for the proper diagnose is better to be done.