hi i need some advice on a few things?
my boyfriend and i have been going out now for nearly 6 months , we started having sex when we hit the 3rd month stage and did it all the time with a condom of course, we did it that often i got a urine infection for about a month and had antibiotics and its all cleared now. im also on the pill i take it everyday and maybe an hr late but i am very good on it! 

we want to start having sex without a condom too see weather i have more pleasure because ive only had about 1 orgasm during sex after about 21 times. if he uses the pullout method is that a good or bad idea? and will i be safe? need answers please & thankyou :)

I think you might have lifted something too heavy and it pulled a muscle from your chest. I'm having the same thing, I put my son on my back and it pulled a muscle from my breast to my back. Try taking a hot bath and take some Aleeve for the pain.

Thanks8-|

Hi guest,

I was going to say "bad idea" but you are on birth control.  As long as you both are free from STD's there should be no problem.
One hour late is fairly insignificant regarding your pill.  Just be sure to try to take it at the same time daily.  Have you been off the antibiotics for at least a week?

Just to be clear about one thing, the pull-out method is NOT a form of birth control. 

where not to sure if where both clear from STDs as were new too it,
i have been taking it at the same time but if i do forget its only 30 - 60 mins
ive been off antibiotics since last thursday.

still not sure if having sex without is such a good idea.
friends do it using pull out method i know i should compare but i am very curious.!

Hi guest,

Using a condom is the only way to help protect against any STD's.  As you say you are new to it, I assume you mean virgins.  In that case it would be unlikely that either of you have an STD. 

The condom is a good backup to your pill.

The pull-out method does not protect against STD's.

yes we were eachothers first, i know the pill isnt 100% effective
but do you think its still safe to try it just once?

Yes, you can try it.

I'm not saying don't.  I'm just telling you the risks.  If you both are clean, then there is no need to worry about STD's and you're already protected against pregnancy.

Go for it.

thankyou very much i will make another post to tell you what went on if you would like :)
you have made me feel alot more comfortable knowing that :)