Okay, so my girlfriend and I have sex every so often, but I never finish inside of her. She takes her pill every night at 11:30 or so, but one night last week, she missed one, but took it the next morning. We had sex today which was like 5-7 days later, bit we didn't use a condom, and I only had a little bit of precum. Plus we didn't go for too long because it started to hurt her. Could she be pregnant!

Hi guest,

It is important for your girlfriend to keep taking her pills at the same time, every day.  What happens is that the hormones in the pill reach a certain level in her body and she needs to maintain that.

Missing ONE pill isn't that much a concern.  She should take it when she remembers.  Missing more than one, things can get dicey.

She is protected by the pill.  A condom is beneficial in that it protects against STD's but using the pill it is very unlikely she'd get pregnant (the odds are about 1 in 100).

So you think that we're okay to not use condoms if she is on the pill. I'm 19, so this is all very worrisome to me

Condoms protect against STD's, the pill doesn't.

Both protect against pregnancy.

If you know you are both "clean" then you don't need the condoms.