so my bf and i were using the pull out method and i feel him pull out but i have had cum on my legs but never in me, i was worried if i could dtill be pregnate, its probally too soon to tell but im worried.

How long ago did this happen? The morning-after pill should be taken within 72 hours.

You would not necessarily know whether sperm were in you or not. Cum (ejaculate; semen) contains sperm. Each ejaculation (a teaspoonful - 5ml) could contain between 300 million and 500 million sperm, and only one needs to reach an egg. So just a drop of semen would contain many sperm.

Also, if he has not urinated since his last ejaculation, there is a greater likelihood that his pre-cum could contain sperm.

The Pull Out Method Doesn't Always Work So Don't Always Depend On That. It Was Probably On Your Leg After He Pulled Out & It Squirted Over You. Wait After You Have Missed A Period To Take A Pregnancy Test.

It's a bit late then!