Okay let me tell you a story I'm 13 years old and I'm living with 7 other people in my family my 5 brothers and sisters and my mom and dad plus my brothers girlfriends so with all of us there are 13 people in this house okay so there's a lot of drama going around LONG STORY but I can just tell you all of the drama makes my heart start hurting sooooooooooooooo bad and it stays like that for about 13 mins. now I did not used to get this kind of problem when the drama was not going on and plus that I get the filling of throwing up when I eat and my eye brows are falling out too! and it's just too much too deal with you know .I am 13 years old 13 YEARS OLD come on I shouldn't have to deal with this oh and then I tell my mom ("mom I keep getting heart problems ") and you know what my mom says (" well I don't know what to tell you ") and I'm like really thats all you have to say well THANKS MOM well if anyone out there is in this kind of problem please PLEASE REPLY PLEASE MY HEART HURTS SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD I wouldn't be shocked if I had cancer             signed sick 13 year old    >.<

Relax relax! My friend has a huge HEART problem She was supposed to die before age 4. She is 20! It doesn't matter if you are 13 or 45  anyone can get cancer and heart problems. You are not alone! 

If you really think you actually sick...TEll you are really sick tell your mom with a forceful tone, Tell her all you want to do is go to the doctor. When there tell the doctor you NEED to have a heart test, anon blood pressure checked. 

a goodluck, and tell your parents you love the,.. if you are respectful and do your chores Wayne they will take yo. Seriously!

I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say your heart is hurting. Have you got pain in your chest? Do you mean it in an emotional way like you are very sad? Either way you need to see a doctor. If your parents won't listen, go to an adult at school and tell them you are ill and need to see a doctor. Have you a school nurse you can go to? Not getting attention from your parents if you are ill is not good.