I am 13 years old and I am over weight. I way about 180 and i'm 5'2. I am really self Conscious and I use 2 tank tops under my clothes to try and cover up my body because I hate it! Almost all my friends are skinney and they can wear pretty much whatever they want. I want to be able to be happy about my body and be able to wear what I want to. Sometimes when my mom takes me shopping I only get 2 things because I feel the rest of the shirts I tried on made me look BIG. I really need a way to lose weight. People say eat healthier and exercise. I know that, but I don't always have the time to exercise. When I come home from school or a friends house or whereever I come home from my mom has me something and I can't always be like "lets go get healthy food!" because we can't just go out and by health food. My dads a meat maneger so we normally always have meat for dinner. Losing weight for a 13 year old girl isn't as easy as people say. I NEED HELP PLEASE.

Tell your parents you want to eat healthier and when they go to the supermarket go with them and pick healthy foods for you if they don't want to join you. Also you can look in youtube for some FREE excercise videos!

I m 17. Height 5'7" n weight 176. So i also am plump. But i lost 20 lbs last month. I ate only fruits at night. Sleep early n get up early. I did yoga. I danced with noisy songs. Try to jog for 15 mins before taking a bath. I hope these helps you.