I'm 13, in grade 7 , female , and weigh 150 pounds . I'm really discusted with myself ... I don't do any after school activities, no matter how much I ask my mom too ( were kind of on a tigh budget also ) and I fit into my mom's jeans , she's a size 27 !! /: I've been working out late at nights, I usally do about 20 sit-ups and 40 seconds of wall squats . I can't make much noise because my mom will know and start asking me questions. I really need my summer body . My boyfriend Marcus is smaller than me ... He's 12, and in grade 7. But he weighs probably 110 pounds . I want to stop eating dinner. Since my family is Jamacian, there is a lot of fatty foods filled with carbs and stuff . I'm embarresed about my body... I don't like my body shape, neither do I like my strecth marks... If anyone could help me, can you please tell me! I need a workout plan that would help me for atleast a month /: :( I'm sick of my lifestyle and eating habits. I'm sick of being made fun of...

Heyy Guest,

So you need to change the way you think about food and exercise. You need to exercise in the morning not at night because in the morning your increasing your metabolism which is how your body burns fat. Your exercises arent intense enough so wont be doing anything you could do with doing 100 crunches, 50 slow squats, 20-30 push ups and 40 step ups on your stairs. Since your mum is large herself she'll understand you wanting to lose weight. You shouldnt ever miss a meal but have more small meals (6 of them) and cut out junk food and sweets. You need to tell your family about wanting to lose weight so they can make healthier less kcals meals for you. 

Good luck.

Perhaps your mum will be supportive if you talk to her, she may even want to loose weight with you, and may make changes to the family meals.  If this is not possible at least she will know how you are feeling,  there is nothing wrong with wanting to improve yourself if you dont feel happy...Loosing weight especially in the long term is about making small changes that you can stick with forever ok with the odd exception no one ever said you had to quit chocolate forever eh  Firstly exercising late at night, although it is better than not doing any exersize it is not the best time of day to be doing it, that is when your body should be winding down for the day.  Would it be possible to do this before school,  or if you catch the bus to school and you live in a safe area perhaps walk to the next stop and get on there.  Little changes like this all add up to a more active and healthy life.  This would be the same for eating.  Do not cut food out, your body can be a funny old thing and it thinks you are trying to starve yourself so the next time you eat it stores the food as fat instead of processing it into energy.  The same can be said for skipping breakfast.   This is when you wake your metabolism up (the part of your body that converts food into energy)  The sooner you do this in the day the sooner it can begin its job.  Try choosing a healthier alternative to some of the foods you eat.  If this is not possible make sure you eat less of what you are eating.  It wont happen overnight, but slowly lost fat is usually the type that will stay lost,  fad diets and missed meals can provide quick results but when you slip back into old patterns the weight will return as fast as it came of and some.

I'm sorry to say your stretch marks will never go, but will fade in time, something that can help them heal faster and avoid newer ones developing is 'coca butter' I don't think it's too expensive and can be used as a moisturizer too.  I have them and have always hated them.  It was not until I had children I got a bit more comfortable with them as a lot of mums have them.  So I understand exactly how you feel.<3  I hope this helps you.

i dont know where you are from but i know you should be able to find a place like the YMCA or a kids group that would be able to hook you up with activities for free or at a very low cost $1-$5 where you can meet other kids and exercise together if you have a counsellor at school ask in confidence if they know of any places like that around town.