I'm 13. I have it pretty hard. My family blames everything on me. When me and my brother fight, my dad takes my brother side, he still treats like I'm a 8 year old girl, he raised me more like a guy, since I'm 13 and is a girl, I want to do more girl like stuff, but my dad treats me like I'm a guy and that I should play football. I hate it. When I lose at something I think "it's only a game, my parents would be proud at me." But no, my dad points out what I did wrong, saying that I could've done better and everything. My mom, she the typical mom that wants you to get good grades. But sometime she takes that to far. I have to get straight a's and if I don't I'm grounded for like 3 months, even with 1 B. She wants me to be her perfect little girl. I hate it. I just had my school picture, and it didn't turn out very well, and she starts saying how it's the worst picture she ever seen, how ugly it is, and she also said it right infornt of my best friend. I'm just really stressed out because of my family, I just want to get away from it all, sometime I even want to kill myself and wonder if they cared if I was dead, but ever since I turned 13 I start thinking more of suicidal thoughts. I wonder if it's just part of stress?

I think you are mentally pressured by your family.

Try to consult your counselling teachers or your form teacher.

Try to reason it out with your parents, tell them how you feel. Let them know that you already had done your best. Talk to them about what you really want.

If you can't face them alone, try to get help from your counselling teachers or your form teacher. The best is that with teachers who are more close to you.

If it doesn't work out well, just try to ignore those harsh comments. Don't put them in heart.

If after they had scold/blame on you, you could always find someway to ease the pain in your heart. 

For example, chat with your friends, or do something you like most, 

You can release pressure on doing exercises, drawing, singing, listening to music, or watch tv.

Sometimes, when parents are obstinate, you cant do anything to change it. 

When they blame you for something, Just speak the truth, to believe or not to believe is up to them, be proud of yourself because you are honest, if you get punish, stop thinking that you're being punish,Think the other way round, enjoy what you are told to do.

For example, my parents never ground me.. I just love staying indoors knitting, games, songs, reading, drawing etc.. its enjoyable.

If your parents, does not satisfied with you results, Let it be, TELL THEM YOU HAD DONE YOUR BEST AND FURTHER BLAMING OR PRESSURING WONT DO ANY GOOD TO YOU. YOU ARE A HUMAN, NO ONE IS PERFECT INCLUDING THEM. YOU ARE YOU, YOU ARE THEIR DAUGHTER AND NOT SOME FREAKING ALBERT EINSTEIN. 

If you had been honest all the time, and had done your best. You had nothing to feel sad about. Just take things easy and live your life, your way. 

hope that helps....

Trust me I'm 14 (girl) and my family stresses me out A LOT as well my mom expectes me to get a's also, and she always blames everythin on me -.- and my dad still thinks "I'm his little girl" and acts like i don't know what anything means or is. The suicidal thoughts are probably just stress. But If you have a family member that your close with (grandma, aunt, cousin...etc.) try talking to them about your situation and maybe they can talk to your parents and address the situations.. You could probably stay over at their house for a weekend if you need a break, that's what I do when I'm over stressed.