I'm really worried. I'm 13 and I have a high pitch voice and I'm small and I get bullied cause I look 7 I don't wanna get bullied anymore can someone please tell me if something is wrong with me I'm too nervous to talk to a doctor.

Yes it is.

Yes it is go and see a doctor.but we all are diferent.just be healthy and happy

Hi Anonymous

There is nothing wrong with you all you need is more time to grow and develop.
It's unfortunate you get bullied do you tell your teachers or have you talked to your parents about it you don't have to deal with it on your own talk to your parents, teacher or school counselor.
Have you started puberty yet ?
There is nothing to be worried about when you see your doctor they are there to help and it could put your mind at ease.
Being 13 and not growing yet is very common there is nothing wrong with you it will just take a little more time for the things you are concerned about to start to change.

hey m8 ive been there know how u feel. ull grow soon enough and itl b all over. do u have any pubic hair and do u cum when u masterbate or only orgasm? not sure if ur in puberty