Hi, my name is Jaja (female) and I'm 13 years old. I've been having some 'boy trouble' lately :(. Ill tell you what happened. So I've liked this boy named Jordan for 1 full year. Everyone says he's ugly, but I kinda disagree. What I mainley like about him is his personality. He's nice, cool, funny, and really jokey. He sure knows how to make me smile. Anyway, Jordan is my bestfriends cottage friend. This summer I'm going to see him... I'm SO EXCITED!! I'm gonna like sh*t my pants when I see him. But, last weekend my friend went to the cottage to see him (I couldn't come cause I was sick). Today, at school she told me that she snuck on his phone and saw messages of him saying, "your sexy and I love you. I wanna feel yo bum and boobs" to some girl (I think he's dating her). I got SO upset. My friend told me to just forget about him, but its not that easy. Ever since that, I've been really upset. I just wanna lay in bed and cry. I really like this kid. I've never felt this way before. I know, I may be young but this is for real. I like him a lot. Can someone help me? Please. I really need some advice. And please don't tell me to tell my mom, cause she never takes anything serious. So if u can help me out, then that would be amazing! Thanks (:

Hi, Jaja

This happens all the time with girls of your age. You're going through some hormonal changes and can easily get over attached to a guy that you may not even really know. Although it isn't easy you are going to have to move on. There'll be plenty of other boys in your future and just 1 isn't worth getting upset over. Especially seeing as you have nothing more than a friendship with him.

And about the messages that your friend saw on his phone. I would take this as a sign that he only wants sex out of a relationship. I strongly advise you to stay away from guys like this. You're 13. WAY too young to be experiencing anything sexual.

So try get over him. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Hope this helps!

youre only 13, theres so many new people youll meet and im sure youve got good friends, focus on youre school work