Hi guys my name is skyler im a 13 year old male and since the last 3 weeks i experienced the following symtoms: heartburn, chest pain stomach pain, and pain in my back and neck. So the thing is about a month ago i went to urgent care because i experienced some numbness around my head a heart stabbing feeling and shortness of breath. At the urgent care they used a device to check out my heart and they said it was okay turns out they said i was hyperventilating and having anxiety the week after i experienced some problems with my digestive system. Basically it started with diarrhea then the rest of the week i had hard stools and then diarhea once again throughout this whole month ive experienced pain in my stomach even if my stool was hard. So the following week i went to the doctors they said everythin was fine and as of now my stool is being tested and i am waiting for results. Now this week im on a vacation and am experiencing chest pain stonach pain and back problems please help! Thanks Also i have asthma

Hi dear Laser, I hope you are Ok right now, but if you are still having that pains tell your mom and see a doctor again please.  

Hi well the thing is the pain would occur for only a split second but i get it more than once a day and as i said b4 i had an ekg and the doctor said my heart was fine although at the time the pain went away

Hey laser. I am thirteen ,too. Just yessterday, i felt stomach pains. My parents didn't bileve me. If anyone reads my comment, reply back