My name is Sarah and i weigh 300pounds and i just turned 13 in November. I am very desperate for some help because no matter what website i go to the information they give me does not help. I would like someone to reply this message and give me some tips PLEASE!! I need help. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :'(

First off you are on the right path. You know you need to lose wieght and thats a start. Now you have to be dedicated to loose it. Its not coming off fast I know that's not what you want to hear but it's true. You want to loose about 1-2 lbs a week. If you learn to except this then you will succeed, If not your setting your self up for failure. In order to loose wieght you have to eat less calories than you eating now. Sounds stupid but true count how many calories you eat in one day. then wiegh youself. the next day subtract about 500 calories and eat this for a week. wiegh yourself again. If you maintained the same weight subtract 250 more calories and keep doing this until you find yourself losing about 1-2lbs a week. Stop all FRIED foods, sugars, chips, cakes, SODA and replace with WATER, fruits, Vegies, Tuna, chicken (not fried), turkey. and NO FAST FOODS. eat whole grain cerial, yogurts, oatmeal, fish (not fried).
*****

**this post is edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

hi I am in the same boat. Im 13 years old and I'm 300 pounds. Its scary and I wonder if it is rare. What I'm starting to do is keep a journal and write down everything I eat and write the calories.

im here to im 15 and im 345. its hard losing wight.but we can do it.[/img]

okay so you want to loose weight, doesn't everybody? my stepmother went to a website that helped her loose alot, and its free, as somebody else mentioned that they created a journal and kept track of what they eat, well this website helps keep track, you can set a goal weight, your age, height, current weight, and when you would like to reach your goal. && again absolutley free, you just type in the search and add what you eat each day to your log, and it keeps track of how many calories you have ate by the end of the day, and tells you how much you should try to eat, when my stepmom done it, instead of sitting down wit a bag of chips like se used to, she switched to pretzels, and counted out the right amount. the website is www.calorie-count.com. i wish you luck, it wont be easy but stay motivated, do it for your health and for you, you'll feel one hundred times better about yourself when you loose weight. :]

Guest wrote:

My name is Sarah and i weigh 300pounds and i just turned 13 in November. I am very desperate for some help because no matter what website i go to the information they give me does not help. I would like someone to reply this message and give me some tips PLEASE!! I need help. THANK YOU SO MUCH! :cry:

How do i get in contact with these people? I'm 17 at 6 foot and i weight 300 lbs I have lost over 45 lbs in like a year but i'm keeping it off. I know what you are going tho.! ITs SOSOSO hard losing weight and keeping it off but its not that hard if u have people to help you tho it. So If any one needs help tho this IM me! Killalizzie@aol.com

im turning 14 in february and i weigh 185 pounds. 4 days ago i weighed 189. for breakfast i have a meal replacement because i hate eating in the mornings (i cnt keep it down). for lunch i have a fruit salad and for dinner i eat soup/tuna/chicken but no beef and if i get hungry then i love pomegrantes and grapefruit/orange juice. i also get out and exersice EVERYDAY (but u wont need to). i also eat no bread or rice or too much oil/grease. the weights coming off, i feel amazing and my energy level is crazy high. this morning i could run laps around the gym and feel fine. i love my diet. its fun to do, but the temptations r insane. whenever i want chocolate or bread or something, i think "u dnt need it, but you need to be skinny". i 5'3 and my goal weight is 110-120 pounds tht means 66-76 pounds i need to shed. this yrs my grade 8 grade and i wanna be skinny!

I'm fourteen and i weigh 300 and i can't get help from no one but i 'm tryin to lose weight but it is hard

I am 19, and 6' and 300 lbs. I began working out years ago. And I am not fat at all. I am built to all hell. Just be careful when your working out, or you'll turn out like me. Sounds to me like you wanna be skinny and not built. haha. So, do lots of cardio and use light weight with higher amount of reps. Like 12-15 reps. It will burn more and that's what you want. I did lift HEAVILY and small amount of reps for football and now I cannot lose weight without losing muscle. lol. I can barely fit through doors. It sucks.

Im the fattest girl in my town im 14 and weigh 431 pounds!
Im not looking to lose though they took me to the doctor and im perfectly healthy other than the excess fat

Are you kidding! I weigh around 500 pounds and I'm almost 15! I'm the heaviest person in my town! :$

:( I feel sorry for you that say they weigh over 400 lbs and not looking to lose because I have told myself that same thing and you know I am sorry now I have breathing problems I love to work and work circles around some of the younger people I work with but I fell a few weeks ago and fell in my spine and so much weight caused my ribs all the way around to be bruised and wfile I have been healing I gained about 10 lbs had been about 335 for a long time and yes weight does get in the way of being able to do things and when you have a child that sux because they miss out because of your problem not fair at all to you or people you love because if you get hurt someone has to take care of you thats hard been through that with an overweight parent also after they took a few alls and sat in the floor crying because noone could help them because of their weight and an injery they recieved in one of those falls I am getting on a weight loss program hope you do as well I love people and hate seeing anyone suffer God Bless You Have a wonderful day :)

Im 15 and im 320 lbs im 6'3 and i play football. loosing weigh isnt hard unless u think its hard its just all about if YOU want to loose weigh.
you can do simply things eat breakfast then do 5 situps then just jog for 10 minutes. eat healthy, and at night do 10 situps and 10 pushups. everyday no big meals just cut down. have a salad with chicken, so good luck
:D

im 14 & i weigh about 360 i try so hard to weight but it just wont go away all my friends that were plus size has lost wieght and it just like i keep gaining sometimes im emberassed to go outside because i know ppl are going too talk about my weight somebody plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY PEOPLE!!!
Okay so I am 13 and in July i weighed 230 pounds. And i am 5'5". Then Over the summer I went to this camp. CAMP WELLSPRING!! It was the best decision of my life! I now weigh 188 pounds and my goal is to be 150 by Easter! It is such a great camp and the aftercare program lasts you your whole life! I left camp 200 pds. And now i have been home and weigh 188!!! I lose about 3 pounds a week and my WHOLE FAMILY is doing the diet with me!! We call it a lifestyle. My mom lost 10 pounds. My dad lost 20. MMy sister lost 10 and my little brother has maintained his healthy weight!! IT IS SUCH A GREAT THING!! YOU REALLY SHOULD LOOK IT UP! Camp Wellsprings Weightloss. IT DOES WONDERS!