Basically, im a 13 yr old guy and i masturbate almost every day. However: 1) when i cum it isnt an explosion how do make this happen? 2) Is the fact that i do this every day ok at my age? 3) My erect penis size is about 6 inches is that normal? 4) What can i use around the house to use instead of a v*****? Thanks i could use advise from guys and girls

Hi Guest,

Not all guys "explode" when they ejaculate.  Many just "ooze".  It's ALL normal. 

If you want to have a bigger load then don't masturbate as often OR practice edging.  Basically you make your masturbation sessions last longer - so you are aroused longer, and you'll shoot more.  To do this, pay attention to the feelings you get just before you ejaculate.  Masturbate to that point and STOP.  Let the feelings go away, then again bring yourself to that point and stop.  Do it as often as you can.  The longer you do this the bigger your orgasm.

6" is big.  Average for a 13-14 year old is 3-4" erect.  For an adult it is 5.1".

You can use anything you want.

When u say 6 is big how am I meant to measure it? Also is it normal that I do it everyday as I enjoy it loads but I don't know if it's okay? In addition thanks for the info about exploding and do u have any suggestions on what to use? Thanks

You measure on the top, from your groin to the tip.
Lots of guys masturbate every day, even multiple times a day. It's normal too.
You can really use anything. A paper towel tube, a banana, your pillow, make something out of foam, anything.

Thanks for the replies. Will it affect my size and shape if I carry on wanking everyday?

No. Lots of guys masturbate every day or even several times a day. It won't hurt the size or shape. You MIGHT set your self up for premature ejaculation though. Learn to control your ejaculation, don't rush it.

Edging helps!!!

Thanks have you done Edington yourself? If so how long would it take as I think it would get suspicious if I'm in the bathroom for ages? (As that is where I wank) Also do you know any tipswich on how to make less noise when masturbating?

Yes I have and you can go for HOURS, seriously.

Just go slow and be quiet. Find a place you can relax, like your bedroom. It makes all the difference over rushing.

Thanks I'll definitely try it soon
Do you know the average time for 13 year old to last when not edging? Are there any natural ways to make my penis bigger? What should I wank to?

1. Probably a couple of minutes.
2. Nope. Your DNA determines penis size.
3. Whatever you like.