I masterbate usually once a night, I've been trying to cut back, does masterbating effect penis size...hard I'm about 4.5...i'm thirteen, is that normal...

Theres no need to cut back. one or two times a day is quite ok. Many do it more than that, you just do what you enjoy most. Masterbating has no effect on penis size (or anything else for that matter) what so ever. Your quite normal.

im 13 i masturbate about 1 to 2 times a day but ive all ways wondered weather or not it affects my penis

I heard that most men cut there masterbation time down to about 2 or 3 times a week because there are some risks ... im not so sure if that is true thi , i myself do it about 4 times a week and i have no problems

im 16 and i masterbate once a day to 2 times, sometimes tho i go until i cannot feel anymore. is that a problem to lose feeling? will that have any affect on the growth of my penis? let me know of any long term effects if u can plz. thanks

hi all,
i have started masturbating from 14, i am now 21 my pennis seems to be shrinked largely or it havent grown from my 14... wat can i do, now it was just 4 inches while erected...
tell me any suggesion to grow or what i need to do to satisfy a women.

pls pls pls reply me

You're perfectly normal :-) And healthy. Masturbating does not do any damage unless you are pretty brutal with it, treat it nicely and there will be no harm done!!!

Also, every two to three days is fine, it doesn't mean much at all. Once you've met someone you're attracted to and start becoming secually active with them, your sex drive will usually go flying and you'll want it all the time.

I have been taking pills to make my penis grow bigger. it has worked but only by 3INCHS and it is massive it was already 2inches when i started to take the pills.:? i am scared i might hurt my girlfriend with my massive penis like if we have intercourse she screams. i mastebate every night and it feels great. there is no harm. :D :) :( :o :? 8) :x :P :cry: :) :!: :idea:

Lol? 2 Inches? Buddy 5 inches isnt big once you hit 9-10 then start worrying about hurting your girlfriend

"anonymous"] you are seriously pitiful,where i come from 2 inches is a disgrace and 5 inches only means you've only started to grow,im just 16 and i have 8 inches,most guys i know are way pass that so before you try to brag,try to know that Jamaican teens have alot over you and note that its that big without the use of pills or masturbation

hes right 5 inches is nothing

im 13, a little more than 5 inches when erect, and i usually masturbate about 2 to 3 times a day. it doesnt seem to effect the size at all, in fact my size is acctually increasing, but i'm not sure that my increase is related to how much i masturbate, but i dont think it has any effect on your size.

U guys r a disgrace I'm 12 and hav a 7 inch

I've been doing masturbation for 9years, but i don't feel any side effect

You wouldn't be on this topic if your penis was that big!