When I master bate and do what I think is ejaculating or "cumming" it doesn't look like cum. It looks like pre cum or "pre-ejaculate". It is always clear and idk why it is. And it doesn't like squirt out or anything it kind of just like slowly comes up and out and leaks down the side of my penis. And it's always a slim fingertip size amount. Which is not much at all. I have a girlfriend and just in case we do end up doing things I don't want this to be embarrassing. Is this a problem should I get this checked out? Explain to me if I have a problem and what I should do to help it or what I need to do to get it fixed. Thanks again.

Hi guest,

The color of your ejaculate can vary.  It can be clear, it can be whitish.  By itself color tells us nothing.

Not all guys "squirt."  Many just have it come out as you describe and dripping down the sides.  It's NORMAL.

You'll likely ejaculate more if you don't masturbate often OR if you masturbate for a longer time.  You should be able to go for HOURS before ejaculating.

Take your time and practice edging.  Focus on the feelings just before you ejaculate.  Stop there, let the feeling go away, then bring yourself back to that point.  Do it as often as you can.  When you ejaculate you'll have a lot more volume and it'll feel better too.

Your girlfriend will appreciate it too.

Good luck.