im a 13 year old girl and i want to materbat without any toys or my parents finding out is there anything i can do

hi you can use the handle or an hair brush as long as it is clean and im a boy and my girl friend uses it tht way but make sure u clean it up after wards

I did that when i was your age... my answer is dont. Wait until your first time and it is so much better! But try and wait a little longer than i did b4 doing that to. :$

Hi y should you wait until after your first time, y is it better?

I started masterbating at 13 just makesure you doit when your home by yourself. Try not to get hooked to it because once you start it feels so good and your not going to want to stop.

I am 13 and I masterbate a lot as well. Assuming you're a girl... I got my hands on a parents back massager that works really well. You can also watch porn while you use a massager. I recommend pornhub.com or redtube.com because they are free and don't need a credit card. :) I hope this helps

Ok so iam around your age and have been mastrubating for a while....you should get a round toothbrush holder and use it in the shower so the blood and other fluids wash down the drain

no just come to me a feel 8 inches in u