Hi! So, I'm 14 and a female and I just started to explore my body (vagina and other parts) and I have heard people saying how amazing it feels and I just don't get that feeling.  I'm too young to get a vibrator and I've tried almost everything; I've fingered myself, put my vagina under a water tap, and I've rubbed my clit.  The closest I got was rubbing my clit and fingering myself, but it doesn't feel as amazing as others say it is.  I don't want to have sex either.  I have also tried to rub my boobs and nipples to help get myself in the mood.  My parents don't know I'm doing this so it can't be very obvious.  PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Sounds like you have a good start. Nobody can tell you what is going to work for you, you just have to keep exploring to find out what does it for you. In general most females get the most from clitoral stimulation and not so much from vaginal insertion. I can really get my wife off by doing a split finger rub on both sides of her vulva and when that seems to be doing well I let the middle finger begin touching the middle where her clit should be. Her's is hidden so there is no little man in the boat.

Your clitoris is shaped like a tooth with long roots that go down both sides.

So go exploring and have fun.

I'm 14 and i can orgasam and squirt without fingering. 

what i do is i get turned on by thinking of dirty stuff then i move onto porn, i start lightly rubbing then the more my p***y wants it the harder i get it feels soooooo good. (i just use spit) I try to make it last as log as possible to get a bigger and better orgasam sometimes i can squirt sometimes i cant i just have to go at it long and hump a little. it feels like you have to pee but it isnt pee, you just have to let it it go and relax it feels great! good luck. Sometimes lesbian porn will get me really turned on!

Will that's gross

no its not wrong to have sex

sex can be done
im also 14 and i an virgin

What I do is I like to watch porn, then rub my clit. I'll go slow, then fast. Then I'll start to shake and L'll have that feeling that I have to stretch. Then I stick my smooth brush handel up my vagina, and go slow, then fast, then i squirt.. usually in a cup so it doesnt get everywhere. hope it helps !

Ok now I'm curious. You say you catch it in a cup. About how much do you get?

I'm 18 and I don't know how to either .. I cannot make myself squirt, I would really like to though ..

That...was a great story, she must have been a luck girl.

I'm 16 I screwed Before *Protected* And I Squirt My Boy Friend Was So Happy We Had Sex 4 Times A Day Every Time I Squirt It Feels Amazing Just Get a Guy To Lick Your p***y

Well even im a guy of 14;;)

Hey I'm 15 and dude I wish I was u I am sometimes scared to talk to girls and there's this one girl who I asked out and she said yes after one year of dating she said something about sex and I said I'm a virgin and she said the same and that was it strange. MSG me if you have any questions

hit your g spot over and over put your finger inside of you and do a come here motion like your tellin someone to come here with your finger and u should beable to squirt doing that

that never works for me are my fingers to small or somthin