I'm 14 boy and weigh around 279( ya I'm fat) and I want to really want to do a juicing thing for at least a month or two. I saw a "documentary" called Fat, Sick, and nearly dead and thought it might be a good idea. I'm doing this for verious reasons one because this girl and two because I'm just tired of this weight problem plus because Im going to start high school in a couple of months. But really all I want to know is should I start it or not?

i know this was a while ago but whether you've started it or not, its a bad idea to do it non stop, doing it for two days then eating fruit and veg for another two days work plus LOT OF EXERCISE!  my friend did this diet for a month and a half and got put in hospital, she passed out because her body was shutting down, her kidney is now wrecked and she still recovering from it today. 

Don't know if you noticed on the show but he also eats nuts and seeds for the protein, you can't just live on the juice for 60 days like he did. He also got checked every 10 days by his doctor who is knowledgeable about the juicing fast - that is important for a doctor to know about it.

Have you done the juicing already? If so, how did it go? I juice a few times a day and eat one meal.