Hey i have read a few of these posts about long foreskins im 17 and im just wondering whether there is a way 2 fix my long foreskin it is not tight and will go over my glands if i pull it back but i dont want 2 have 2 pull it back when receiving oral.

Although you may feel uncomfortable with what you have right now, it's a fairly good bet that you'll be glad you have it in the years to come.

The jury is still out, but we are hearing increasing claims that those without circumcision, or with longer foreskins are somehow more pleased or have more intense sexual sensation than their clipped brothers.

But again, this appears to be very much a personal experience claim.

Though I am not with forskin, I would imagine the few moments it might take to retract it can't be that much of a delay. Have you consider having your partner retract it for you? They haven't complained, have they?

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.

Most intact men enjoy having their foreskin sucked because of the many nerves in the foreskin.