Am 17, when I get a erection my foreskin only go's back a bit some times a pull it over my bell but it goes back it like my penis is to small/foreskin to big for it, am vary small for my age so my penis I normal sizes for me but does not seem it and the hole foreskin thing. Help?

most guys who are not cut don't aways have their foreskin retracted while getting an erection. 

that is when getting erect their foreskin stays over the bell end.  you might have a shortened

foreskin.  some guys can keep their skins retracted by taping it to the shaft. 

Hi imcg:

You are blessed with an abundant, nerve-filled, highly erogenous full-length foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your nerve-laden, erogenous foreskin even though it does not automatically retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A full-length foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

There is a lot of mis-information about foreskin retraction. Do not depend on what you see in p*rn videos. The extent to which the head of the erect penis is visible depends on the length of the foreskin.

Long full-length foreskins will not auto-retract on erection. Only inadequate short foreskins will auto-retract. For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Many full-length foreskins glide forward again when released.

When a full-length foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A full-length foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep their full-length foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The full-length foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive.

The full-length foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action. The full-length foreskin also may have more pleasure nerves.