hi, before i could not pull back the foreskin past my penis head when erect, after some stretching i have managed to do so without pain or anything but now that it is there it does not stay there long maybe about 5-10 seconds then the skin goes back up...does this mean i just have to stretch a little bit more for it to stay?

ps. im 14 year old virgin and planning on having sex within the next few months so i need to no asap Thanks!

You have a number of options if you want it to stay retracted and it is not cooperating. Those elastic ring things that girls use to hold their ponytails, or similar rings of foam or rubber. If you use rubber bands, try to select wide flat ones, because narrow ones can cut into the skin if too tight. Two rubber bands looped together to make a figure 8 can be put on around the scrotum and the other loop around the retracted foreskin, either on the bottome or on top of the penis. For more novel ways, look on circlist.org/cfeelcut.html
After some time, the rim of the penis head may begin to flair out and help keep the skin trapped back behind it without help.

dbl post

your fs is supposed to move when you are having sex. :-D

It reduces friction and increases pleasure for both you and your partner.

Its great to hear you stretched your tight fs in order to retract it rather than resorting to circumcision, assuming the FS has seperated properly from the glans, stretching should be the first treatment recomended by docs instead of cutting.

Charles is right tho, when you are at your most excited its likely that your corona will flair out alot and naturally keep the FS back while you orgasm.

Jeff:

I think it means that you have a long foreskin.

The notion that a man’s foreskin will retract when he gets an erection is only partially true. A foreskin will only retract if the tip of the foreskin is wide enough to pass over the head of the penis. A foreskin will only retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. A foreskin that is longer than the penis will never retract automatically but may be retracted manually, provided it the tip is wide enough to pass over the head of the erect penis. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward and recover the glans penis when it is released.

Many boys and adolescents have foreskins with tips that are too narrow to retract.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.

I have a long foreskin that I can easily retract with my hand but when I let go it rolls forward again. There is nothing I can do, but I do not see it as a problem.