I am 14 years old and I found that my foreskin is longer than the normal penis. The penis head is not exposed when soft nor erected and it's hard to pull the foreskin back. I can't even get it behind the head. Also, the head is very sensitive and hurts when touched. Will this get better over time? Please help, I'm very worried.

hey man,
what do you mean by the foreskin bein longer than the penis? how much longer. the foreskin is suppose to cover the whole penis when it is flaccid (not erect) everyones foreskin is different some are longer some are shorter but its nothing to get concerned about.

now can you retract your foresking so that you can see your whole glans (head)? can you retract it while flaccid and erect?

thanks ;-)

Guest,

Biomajor is right. Foreskins come in all different lengths. It is supposed to cover your whole penis.

At 14, you probably will have trouble retracting the foreskin. This is normal and very common up to about 16 or so. You need to stretch the skin to get it to slide back when erect. It will stretch some just by masturbating. If you want you can use your fingers to gently stretch the opening. Use some lube or do it in the shower if you want. You don't have to cause any pain, just stretch it a little at a time, a couple of times a day.

The head is going to be very sensitive and even painful. All those nerves on your glans (head) have been protected for 14 years. As you expose the glans more, it will become less sensitive.

One caution, don't ever try to force your foreskin back. It can get stuck, it's called paraphimosis, and it can lead to a trip to the hospital.

There is no need to worry. Everything sounds very normal.

thanks for the agreement/back-up Dan.

and hes right never forse it or you can cause serious trouble. always go slow and remember these things dont fix them selves over night. so please be patient.
;-)

Hi, I used to have this problem the key is to pull your foreskin back slowly every day for a few weeks and you will see I startes to go behind the head, for the other problem once you pull the foreskin back leave it out in the air for a bit every day and it startes to get used to getting touched

Hi Guest:

It sounds like you are blessed with a long foreskin.

I don't think anything is wrong with your penis. It sounds normal to me. The head is supposed to be sensitive. The foreskin is put there to protect the head and keep it sensitive.

There is no reason for you to touch the head so just don't touch it. Pull your foreskin forward to cover the head to protect it and you should be fine.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A long foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin.

Long full-length foreskins will not auto-retract on erection. Only inadequate short foreskins will auto-retract. For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Some longer foreskins push forward again when you let go.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action. The long foreskin also may have more pleasure nerves.

is it normal that during erection my foreskin still covering my penis whole even it is fully erected?

Mine always has.

Wow that cool