Hi i am a 24 y old male and the problem that i am facing is that when my penis is fully erect the foreskin does not strech itself back. Rather it covers most part of the penis head is this thing a matter of worry as i did sex once and i had to pull back the foreskin to see the penis head.

Try stretching the foreskin with lube very gently over a period of time, it should loosen up.
24 is a bit old for this problem, if its a real major concern then a simple procedure can be done where a small incision is made to loosen it up. Ask your GP.

what causes this 2 happen?

When your erect is the foreskin supposed to stretch itself back? When i'm erect my foreskin covers about half my head, but i have no problem just slipping it back my self, is there anything not normal about this?

For me at least, it varies. If I have an erection with no pre I have full coverage. If I have some degree of pre on my glans my foreskin will slide back anywhere from just slightly to about half way.

I'd say what you are experiencing is completely normal and enjoy what you have.

I'm 18 and i also have this problem. i think i'm pretty much forced to get Circumcised though. i have a Nerve in my Foreskin that is making retraction ....seem impossible right now.

I'm 16 and my foreskin only goes back about 25% when I'm erect, but I really don't see where that would be a problem. If anything it would help you last longer in bed, and if you dont like it, just pull'er back

Not all foreskins automatically go back when he gets erect. But as long as you can pull it back then there isn't a problem.

im 19 and i have the same sort of problem but when i pull it back it can be slightly painfull is this a problem??

:-D :-D ur ah penis

I´m in my 50s and my foreskin has never retracted during erection (it´s not always easy for me to pull it back even when limp, though I do so to keep it clean).

But I´ve never seen this as a problem - I´ve had a full, active sex life and girlfriends/wives have never complained. So if you´re similarly endowed DON¨T WORRY! 

Hi lilman:

For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Some longer foreskins push forward again when you let go.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.

My penis even when erect you can’t see the head but I can pull my skin all the way back is it normal that even when I’m erect my foreskin covers all of my penis?