Hello guys ive been worrying about this problem for months and I think my forskin is to long when ever it's pulled back it has loads of excess forskin under my penis head and I can't pull it down no more can anyone help me 

Hi Taylor,

Some guys do have a long foreskin.  Like everything they come in different lengths.  As long as you can retract your foreskin past the head you're OK.

Judging by your screen name you are still growing too.  Your penis can grow into your early 20's so hang in there.

Good luck.

Health Guru
hi Taylor16, I wouldn't worry to much about it as medic dan said as long as you can retract it then that's ok, you say you can't pull it no further down the shaft is that because your frenulum stops it? I have a long foreskin that when flaccid is about half to an inch longer part the head and when erect doesn't pull back to reveal the head but I can retract the foreskin ok behind the head and by stretching the frenulum over time can now pull it right back down the shaft. :-)

Hi Taylor16:

You are blessed with a full-length foreskin. Many guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not automatically retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A full-length foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

There is a lot of mis-information about foreskin retraction. Do not depend on what you see in p*rn videos. The extent to which the head of the erect penis is visible depends on the length of the foreskin.

Long full-length foreskins will not auto-retract on erection. Only inadequate short foreskins will auto-retract. For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Some full-length foreskins spring forward again when released.

When a full-length foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A full-length foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The full-length foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive.

The full-length foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action. The full-length foreskin also may have more pleasure nerves.