I need some help, my foreskin retracts no matter what, flaccid or erect, but my foreskin will not stay retracted, will this effect when im wearing a condom, as i have put one on before, but it seems to get trapped as the foreskin moves back up, will this cause discomfort to me or the girl?, is there anyway to keep my foreskin retracted when i am erect, i have no problem, when i become flaccid again, the foreskin returns back to normal, but i was just concerned that it will effect the use of a condom when having sex, any help will be good thanks

When you put a condom on you should fully retract the penis allowing the head to be covered. As you roll the condom down the shaft the foreskin should be held in place by the condom behind the head of the penis allowing maximum stimulation. If the foreskin moves from this position while wearing a condom then you need a smaller condom. And you should commit suicide... Because life with a small penis must suck!!!

Long foreskins usually won't stay back.

The notion that a man’s foreskin will retract when he gets an erection is only partially true. A foreskin will only retract if the tip of the foreskin is wide enough to pass over the head of the penis. A foreskin will only retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. A foreskin that is longer than the penis will never retract automatically but may be retracted manually, provided it the tip is wide enough to pass over the head of the erect penis. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward and recover the glans penis when it is released.

Many boys and adolescents have foreskins with tips that are too narrow to retract.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.