I am 15 and when i get an erection the foreskin doesnt retract and expose the head of my penis. I have a few times done this manually and it has stayed there but it is too sensitive to touch the head of the penis. Masterbating like this is just too hard and is too sensitive to try. Im worried it will stay like this
Is there any way i can make the penis head less sensitive and make the foreskin retract on its own?

thanks

Hi, I had several kids with extremely sensitive glans (head) of their penis. It takes a little time to let it get tough enough to touch since it has been enclosed in the foreskin since birth. Go to the kitchen and get a little olive oil and apply it to your exposed head. This will let you touch and even rub the head because it is now very slippery. You can even get it hard while exposed and lightly rub it with your fingers. It will take a few times to get it unsensitive, or tough. Do not use lotions, soaps, or shampoos because they are too caustic for you. Ricky

Have you also got any suggestions on how to get your foreskin to stay rolled over your penis head

try eating less salt it might work let me know its my own invention it worked for me at least once give it maybe more than one day if it doesent work and increasing sweats in the diet shoudent hurt in this regard it might help it. let me know by resnponding to the comment here. it should help u with sesitivity issue for the forskin maybe consider circumsizing yourself wouldnt advice doeing it yourself vitamin k thickens the bloon so it will stop bleading faster and heal lidocainn/prilocain cream numbs the area for about an hour

If your foreskin does not retract automatically on erection, it means that you have a long foreskin.

The foreskin is an asset and highly beneficial. A long foreskin is more of an asset and more beneficial than a short foreskin. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

Long full-length foreskins will not auto-retract on erection. Only inadequate short foreskins will auto-retract. For your skin to go back, the foreskin has to be wide enough to retract over the head.

If your foreskin is wide enough, it will retract if it is shorter than the erect penis. If it is longer, then it will never retract by itself but may be pushed back, however, it may not stay back. Some longer foreskins spring forward again when released.

When a long foreskin is manually retracted, it gathers in folds at the base of the penis. The folds want to unfold and push the foreskin forward back to its normal position. A long foreskin is likely to slide/roll forward to recover and protect the glans penis when it is released. Some men simply cannot keep the foreskin retracted. This is not considered to be a problem.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis and keeps it soft, smooth, and sensitive.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action. The long foreskin also may have more pleasure nerves.

It is normal for the glans to be sensitive because your foreskin has been protecting it for your whole life.

The foreskin is there to protect the head of the penis and keep it moist and sensitive. If it hurts, don't touch it. Keep your foreskin forward to protect the head. It will probably get less tender later.

I don't think anything is wrong with your penis. It sounds normal to me. The head is supposed to be sensitive.

There is no reason for you to touch the head so just don't touch it. Pull your foreskin forward to cover the head to protect it and you should be fine.

Masturbation works best if you keep the foreskin forward where it covers and protects the head.

You do not have to retract your foreskin to receive oral. The foreskin is filled with nerves and loves to be sucked. Just tell your girlfriend to not pull back your foreskin and keep it forward and suck on the foreskin.

Make sure that your partner is well lubricated when you have sex. You have the option to wear a condom for protection.